DEMO: How to Automate Medi-Cal Enrollment & Increase Revenue
DATE: Tuesday, February 27, 2024
TIME: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Join PointCare as they dive into RECOVER+, a solution that tackles Medi-Cal enrollment from all angles -- getting patients covered, and keeping them covered. This includes detecting when patients fall out of coverage, automating outreach to get them re-enrolled online, as well as providing retroactive revenue rescue for recent uncovered encounters. This full-scope approach allows you to get paid for the past, while keeping patients covered for the future.
- How Automation can enable your team to do more.
- How Insight into patients' Medi-Cal statuses can change and improve the service you provide.
- How retroactive billing is just 1 piece of your enrollment puzzle, and how to address the other challenges.
- Alex Richmond; Director of FQHC Partnerships; PointCare
There is no fee for this webinar thanks to support from NextGen Healthcare, a CPCA Annual Sponsor.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to view a collection of short "How-To" videos that address FAQs relating to our website and registration processes.
In order to register for any CPCA event, you
must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can
create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and
click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and
click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one
immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow
with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial
video here. If you still have difficulty, please
Upon registering for an online training, you will receive two separate communications:
1. An email from CPCA Training containing the receipt immediately upon registration.
2. An email from CPCA Zoom with your Zoom link and a link to add the event directly to your calendar.
We recommend you add it to your calendar immediately upon receipt so you have the details you need, when you need them most.
AI NOTE-TAKING TOOLS POLICY STATEMENT
Effective 11/01/23, CPCA prohibits the use of AI note-taking tools during virtual events. This policy is based on the following principles:
- Preservation of Intellectual Property: Virtual events often involve the sharing of proprietary information, copyrighted materials, or confidential data. The use of AI note-taking tools can lead to unauthorized duplication and distribution of such content.
- Active Participation: Encouraging active human engagement during virtual events fosters a more interactive and enriching experience. AI note-taking can deter participants from actively engaging in discussions and interactions.
- Data Privacy: The use of AI note-taking tools may inadvertently capture and process sensitive information shared during virtual events. This can lead to concerns regarding data privacy and security.
Session facilitators have the authority to deny and or dismiss all AI Note-Taking tools from the event.
CPCA provides training and education to community health centers for general illustration and instructional purposes. As an anti-racist organization, we are committed to providing educational opportunities that are unbiased and meet the fullest standards for cultural and linguistic competency for both accredited and non-accredited events. To that end, our Association intends to be in full compliance with the intent of AB 241 Implicit Bias in continuing education and AB 1195 Continuing Education: cultural and linguistic competency. Please read through the text of these bills to understand the intent of the legislature, now codified as California Business and Professions Code 2190.1.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from zoom.us, under CPCA Training or a CPCA staff member's name, will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Effective 11/1/21 - No refunds will be available for cancellations that are received within 10 business days before the start date of the event/training. To receive a maximum refund of 50% of the registration price prior to this deadline, all cancellations must be in writing and submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions of registrations in lieu of cancellation is encouraged.
Invoicing/Pay Later: Effective 12/1/21 - the "Pay Later" option will no longer be supported when registering for trainings and events that have a fee associated with them. Payment will be required at the time of registration via credit card.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses Zoom for all web-based training events and meeting.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.